COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
THIS COMPETITION IS NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.
The promoter is: Harrisons Gardenworld
The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or over except employees of Harrisons Gardenworld and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee, a purchase is necessary in order to enter this competition- see #8.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 5pm 05/08/18. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must LIKE the Harrisons Gardenworld Facebook page
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 1 x Hawera Plum Tree
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winner will be chosen after 5pm: 05/08/18 at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Harrisons Gardenworld and not to any other party.